📝About Bruno aka Income Beast
Bruno's Aka Income Beast™ conception was first established in 2009 and ever since the late eighties upon joining his very first business opportunity and catching the entrepreneurial bug at 19 years of age when he started making a little extra pocket money selling weight loss products from a nutritional company that he had joined.
This became a discovery and paradigm shift that there were alternate ways of making money instead of the usual 9-5 job and continued searching for better solutions to improve his life over time.
There were some successes with these ventures, but also many failures on his journey as well.
Bruno realized that with the right guidance, other people could also awaken their own inner "Income Beast" in whatever their passion is and start creating an income from doing something they would really love to do...
👉A Glimpse of the Beginning
Before I was 23 years old,
- I grew up with both parents and one older sister.
- I was an introvert until the age of 21.
- I had many Jobs between the ages of 16 to 31.
- I attended College and T.A.F.E for 1.5 years studying computing but never graduated.
At 24 years old, I was completely lost and was thinking that my future wasn’t looking so good.
Here are a few of the Industries I worked in.
- I worked in learning Jobs several times nights & mornings.
- I was a Landscaping laborer several times over the school holidays.
- I worked in Hospitality waiting tables.
- I worked in a bank as a clerk.
- I worked in the Public Service.
- I worked in the Hospital's Food Services Department.
- And finally, I worked in the Construction Industry for a Formwork company.👷♂️
👉My First Defining Moment
In college I joined my first 'business opportunity' selling health and wellness products to friends & family members. This led to me to qualify for an upcoming event meeting the company owners and other distributors.
I got to see the excitement, buzz and the huge amount of people from all walks of life that were involved with this. People that had the same vision & goals as myself.
I came back home feeling really pumped.
But, within 1 year some of the top distributors starting leaving the company... I heard there was some friction and upper management problems within the company and in turn led me to also leave.
My dreams had been crushed.
👉My Second Defining Moment